mercoledì 3 dicembre 2014

Thanks to bopping! Day #02+03

Ok, yesterday was a little bit crazy.
I went for the first time into the enclosure with two wolves! They told how to do etc and it was quite exciting... I mean, I was really thrilled! Even if they didn't interact with me was magical. The wolves here are really gorgeous!
After that we went to the "lab meeting" just to discuss a paper. It was a really hard task for me, because I barely understood what they told and there were so many people, dogs and children... At the end of the afternoon I was really confused and pretty dizzy. But the day was not over...
I had my first thanksgiving! A girl here is from US so she cooked a lot of stuff for us and she throwed (is this right?) a party for all of us. I ate a lot of good stuff, even if I don't really know what it was.
Last but not least, the two female bosses here proposed me to collaborate for a paper... they asked me if I was interested... OF COURSE I SAID YES!!!
Unfortunately this thing has a huge price... I won't be able to reach my BFFS for their graduation. I'm so sorry about that. I hope they will understand.

The third day was really though. I was the "stand-by-guy": pratically, the lab bitch. The stand-by-person should be available for anyone who needs him/her and for everything.
In the morning this was not so bad, I mean... I walked with two wolves (and two traineers with the one leash each) and one bopped my hand with his tongue and the other one licked my other hand. It was amazing! Their heads were HUGE!
But later... Everything was so overwhelming again. The listening and speaking part is really hard sometimes and you can't have a break or something, so...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento